Our new Bible study syllabus is designed to be used with flexibility to help people read, understand and apply Bible texts, and to hear God’s voice through his word.
What does it look like to have small groups in which we are called to be closer to Christ and sent to be closer to others?
- To make, equip, and release disciples
- To be action units of mission
- To provide pastoral care
- Deepening Discipleship
- People engaging in whole life ministry
- Gifts of the Spirit being used
- Fruit of the Spirit growing
- Hunger and Curiosity for what God is up to
- People coming to faith
- New Small Groups
- Deep relationships formed